Assistant Construction Manager
Excellent opportunity for Assistant Construction Manager in Birmingham, AL and Winter Park, FL. This is a full time permanent position.
The Assistant Construction Manager will handle the day-to-day on specific projects related to renovations or new construction. The Assistant Construction Manager will work closely with the Construction Manager throughout the construction/renovation life of the project. The Assistant Construction Manager will be responsible for ensuring all daily construction related issues are being addressed and is responsible for ensuring smooth transitions between sub-contractors working on-site. The Assistant Construction Manager plays an important role in producing quality deliverables, on-time and within budge.
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate experience required
- Experience in the construction field in either new construction, renovation and rehab, development, commercial preferably in the multifamily or hotel construction/renovation sector
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, construction/building science, engineering, business management or architecture and design
- MS Word, MS Excel, Interpersonal Skills, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Professional demeanor and comportment
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of renovation/construction
- Understanding of legal contracts, AIA documents and other related construction draw forms
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Associates
- Understanding of the due diligence process and associated deliverables
- Computer skills to allow for creation of spreadsheets
- Expertise in Timberline
- Understanding and management of bid process
- Analytical and costing skills
If you are qualified, interested and available to start immediately please reply and attach your most current resume.
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES PLEASE.
NO CANDIDATES REQUIRING VISA PLEASE.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
- real estate: 3 years
- construction field in either new construction, renovation and rehab, development, commercial preferably in the multifamily or hotel construction/renovation sector: 3 years
- New Build Multi Family: 1 year
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org