Mark your calendars for May 10-12, 2016 as Auburn University hosts the Alabama Storm Water Symposium. Don't miss the chance to hear from and network with contractors, researchers, local governments, regulatory agencies, and design professionals on the latest storm water practices and issues.
Share your stories too of any successful project practices as abstracts are accepted through February 1. Information requested is:
1) What are successes and lessons learned from your stormwater programs?
2) Share new research results, technologies, and design options.
3) Describe successful education and outreach techniques.
4) What recommendations do you have for codes and ordinances? Funding mechanisms?
5) Other ideas? We want them!
For more information or to register, visit http://agriculture.auburn.edu/stormwater/ .