ALDOT plans to hold several “Public and Stakeholder Meetings” over the next couple of weeks at different locations across the state to discuss the development of the Alabama 2040 Statewide Transportation Plan:
- Huntsville – Sept. 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- (Top of Alabama Regional Council of Governments)
- Tuscaloosa – Sep. 21 at 5:00 p.m.
- (ALDOT West Central Region Computer/Training Facility)
- Hoover – Sept. 22 at 5:00 p.m.
- (ALDOT East Central Region Office)
- Mobile – Sept. 27 at 5:00 p.m.
- (ALDOT Southwest Region Office)
- Montgomery – Sept. 28 at 4:30 p.m.
- (ALDOT Southeast Region Montgomery Area Office)
Here is the web page that is referenced in the letter containing the materials: http://www.dot.state.al.us/tpmpweb/mp/swtp.html