Do you know someone under 40 making a difference in the construction industry?
Alabama AGC and Business Alabama are proud to present the inaugural Top 40 Under 40 rising stars in commercial construction, which will recognize the top 40 individuals who demonstrate an incredibly high level of leadership, professional excellence and commitment to the construction industry throughout the state.
Nominations will close june 30th
Important Information About Nominations:
• An ideal nomination consists of a bulleted-point list detailing tangible accomplishments and reasons why an honoree is worthy of consideration for Top 40 Under 40.
• We are looking for individuals who have contributed to company growth and success, are key leaders in their organizations, play a critical role in the community and will play a key role in the construction industry moving forward. Letters of recommendation are also helpful, but the key is to provide tangible examples of why a person is a good candidate. Nominees are judged on merit, rather than quantity of nominations.
• Nominees MUST submit a headshot. Must be a high-res image and a minimum of 300dpi. Send headshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have additional supporting materials (letters of recommendation, etc.) email them to email@example.com
• Nominees MUST be employed by a current Alabama AGC member company. If you are not a member but would still wish to apply, learn more here >